1st SolDAC workshop during the Heat Powered Cycles Conference 2023
5th September 2023 in Edinburgh, Scotland
Special Workshop on Direct Atmospheric Carbon Capture, Storage and Conversion
This year, the conference is themed Heat in the new energy system.
In the Heat Powered Cycles Conference framework, SolDAC project has organized a special workshop on Direct atmospheric carbon capture, storage and conversion, covering the following topics:
- Heat-powered advanced absorption and/or adsorption systems
- CO2 separation with low-grade-heat
- Advanced materials and cycles for heat-powered adsorptive CO2 capture
- Heat-powered direct air capture
- CO2 storage and/or conversion from direct air capture processes
- Innovative processes for CO2 conversion to chemicals and/or fuels
This first workshop will focus on Direct Air Capture concepts for carbon storage and conversion, to accelerate R&D and promote meeting among experts. It is aimed at setting a lively discussion and networking forum.
For more information on the Heat Powered Cycles Conference and the First SolDAC workshop, click here.