If you want to be part of our team and want to continue growing
We want to continue growing, we are interested in your talent
If you are a professional with years of experience or a recent graduate, and you are interested in working in an environment where creativity and innovative ideas are encouraged, we would be delighted to meet you.
We are interested
We are interested in people, they are the center of our organization. We are looking for people motivated to work well, we know what it takes to be excellent and therefore we reward that effort with a tailored incentive plan.
We are concerned
We are concerned about the well-being of our employees, so that the work environment can allow them to work and carry out their activity in the best conditions, for this reason, we are committed to the regulations of equality and good conduct, favoring anideal corporate environment among employees.
We are oriented
We are oriented towards dynamic work models, without forgetting training and career plans, we promote and integrate new technological processes that allow us to face new challenges.
Send us your resume
R+D+i project manager
R+D+i project manager, administrative, organizational, justifying and economic management of public and private projects, with implicit aid to the projects in the form of a total or partial subsidy of the different types: local, regional, state , European, etc
You will need to do:
- The administrative and financial follow-up of the projects as well as their justification, guaranteeing compliance with the regulations for each specific case.
- The corresponding budgets prior to the execution of the projects and the initial express administrative tasks and subsequent to the request of the projects.
- Complementary tasks of communication, social networks and marketing in R+D+i projects.
- Relationship and interaction with the different partners, entities and companies of the projects.
A university degree is required, preferably economics or business administration, and a higher level of English and experience in the development of R+D+i projects and in the management of public aid for this type of project.
It will be valued:
- Experience in writing proposals for R+D+i projects and any other knowledge in the area of Research, or knowledge of the UNE 166000 standard, tax deductions, and both national and European technical regulations for the management, administration and justification of R&D projects.
- Knowledge of the different calls for aid for R+D+i from the different administrations, local, state and European.
Training and career plan subscribed to this position, excellent working conditions, high remuneration + incentives according to the experience provided.